Sunday, May 17, 2015

#61 visit a new state and #64 go to a college open house

This is bit embarrassing.... But I had this post originally written out as a draft over a year ago, but totally forgot to post it. My bad, y'all. Anyways, here it is!

This will probably be one of my favorite things on this list that I will complete. I went on a trip to Buena Vista/Lexington, Virginia to go to a college open house at Southern Virginia University. I also had the opportunity to visit Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, which was so great to see! Since the friend that took us was a graduate from SVU, we got to meet most of the professors and got to see the campus in a way that I thought was more personal. It was also my first time in Virginia, so this trip allowed me to kill two birds with one stone (metaphorically, of course).

Here's a shot of me with the SVU Knight!


No comments:

Post a Comment