Sunday, July 28, 2013

#9 Go to the temple at least 5 times (1/5)

Okay, have I mentioned how much I love living in Florida? No? It won't be the last time you hear me say this, but I really love living here! It's hot, sunny 95%of the time, and the beaches are beautiful! It's pretty much paradise living in Naples, Florida. Now, when you put the beauty of an LDS temple and the Florida sunshine together, it's seriously the most beautiful thing ever! I had an amazing opportunity to go up to Orlando, FL this weekend to do some pretty important work at the temple, where I was able to feel so at peace and feel the love my Savior has for me, while being with the amazing youth that I go to church time!

Here's a picture of the Orlando, FL LDS temple!



& here's a picture of myself and one of my really good friends, Brittany!



Despite getting a flat tire on the interstate on our way home, we had such a fantastic time in Orlando and enjoyed each others company. Can't wait for the next trip in 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment